Saturday, November 11, 2006

Energy Circles and a Happy Back!

I'm in a celebratory mood today. Wanna know why? Because my back-out-of-whack is feeling so much better. Now I know that some of you may have never had back troubles, never had to be careful how you turn, or how you sleep, or how you sneeze. What? Sneeze? Yep, it's true. When my back is at full screaming pain level, sneezing really gets me good. That's a little bit of a problem when you have a really nasty cold while you're back's out!

The reason I'm so excited is not just due to the absence of pain, but because of the process I went through to get to this nicer state. A while ago I mentioned the Be-Do-Have principle, and I put it to work. I used a method that's called an "Energy Circle", whereby you take your "I am" statements and energize them and, in a sense, ask the universe to assist you in bringing them to fruition.

I love energy circles and use them often. They are in no way a replacement for prayer, but they are a terrific addition to it. The premise is that our thoughts are energy, and that thought energy is swirling about in our heads. We take the energy and put it in an imaginary circle that we've created in front of us, and we make a hologram of ourselves with it. Once we've completed tossing in all of our I am statements, we then jump right into it, allowing our bodies to feel the energy of those creations. Then we take that energy and launch it to the universe with great intention that we will be assisted in having our I am statements made manifest.

I decided to take the advice I'm often doling out to others in my Rapid Eye practice, and did an energy circle on what I wanted instead of nasty back pain. "I am healthy. I am well. I am painfree. I am making connections with the kind of help I desire." I said that last statement because I felt like going a different direction than the chiropractic route. I wanted to try some energy work but didn't really know where to turn for this particular issue. Now if we were all perfect manifestors, we would have instant results, which is another way of saying "miracle." That happens at times in my life, and I thank God for those moments, but I know that my own weaknesses can often block that from happening.

I launched those statements to the universe and then completely let go of the outcome. This is called, by Deepak Chopra, "getting in the gap" or in my religious world, it truly is excerising faith. If we can let go and relax about it, then we're more open to receiving some inspiration on the matter. I have seen this happen time and again, and with the case of my back, it happened serendipitously the other night.

My client, Sarah, came by to return something she'd borrowed from me, and we conversed about a number of things. Just as she was leaving and standing outside the door to go, the subject of my back pain came up and I mentioned that I just didn't feel like going to a chiropractor, that I was interested in energy work. She said, "Oh, there's a clinic in American Fork that does that. The therapy is called Spinal Touch, and the clinic is The Turning Point. I've been there and it works!" Oh, really? I've never heard of that, but here it is, dropped right in my lap!

I called the clinic, went in and was delighted with the experience. No pain whatsoever, yet I could feel a difference immediately. Three days later, which was yesterday, I returned for a second treatment, and it was fantastic. I am practically pain free now and it was all so easy. No doubt in my mind that it was a direct result of what I had put in that energy circle. I am so grateful and so happy about how well the process works.

If you are new to the idea of energy circles, you can read about them in Carol Tuttle's book, Remembering Wholeness. I wish I could share all of the things that I have seen show up in my life after using an energy circle. We were taught the process in Rapid Eye training as well, where they shared a story with us of a woman that had come to train as a technician. Several weeks after returning home, she called the Rapid Eye Institute to say that learning how to do an energy circle was worth the entire cost of the training program because she had taught them to her whole family, and they were amazed at what was coming out of that process for them. Cool, huh?

Energy circles assist me in creating joy. Try adding an energy circle to your routine and let me know the results. I'd love to hear!

InJoy,
Cristi

P.S. - The Turning Point Wellness Center is located in American Fork, Utah. They have a number of good things going on there in addition to Spinal Touch. They see clients from numerous states and a number of foreign countries as well. It's worth the trip!

Turning Point Wellness Center, LLC
789 E. Bamberger Dr., Suite B
American Fork, UT 84003
801-772-1030
www.turningpointcenter.com

Tell Judy that Cristi sent you. She'll appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home