Thursday, November 23, 2006

An Abundance of Blessings

I can't let Thanksgiving slip by without expressing my sincere thanks and gratitude. The more I focus on my blessings, the more blessed I really am. Here's a few that are at the forefront of my thoughts:

My immediate family
My extended family
My friends and clients
My great neighbors
My freedom
My home with all it's comforts
My pets
My exposure to a higher consciousness
My reliable car
The beautiful mountains
Gorgeous sunsets
A prophet
The written word of God
Beautiful music
My good health
Those who have gone before me to pave the way

Of course I could keep going for a very long time. But that's enough for now. I can start another list tomorrow, and another one the next day. Being in gratitude just raises your vibration, and the higher your vibration, the more grateful you feel. It's a wonderful cycle to be in. I'm blessed, and that's all there is to it!

InJoy & gratitude,
Cristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home