Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The mysterious package

Ding dong! Several days before Christmas, I heard the doorbell ring. My husband opened the door but I was upstairs and couldn't see who was there. A few minutes later I watched our neighbor Kris jogging off. I inquired of my husband what had transpired and saw that he was holding a wrapped gift in his hand. I gave him a quizzical look and he let me know this was his business and I'd have to wait until Christmas morning to find out what it was all about.

I thought about the gift off and on for the next few days. Kris' wife, Sandy, is my friend and client with many talents, and I knew she must be involved, but the gift was labeled to me from my husband. Hmmm. What had he asked her to make? We give three gifts - something to read, wear, and do. It was something soft and I couldn't imagine that he would have asked her to make something for me to wear, and if he had, what on earth would it be?

I like to figure things out. I allow all of the little facts to gather in my brain and then I sort through them and arrive at a conclusion. More often than not, I am dead on right. This had me baffled and I finally gave up trying.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow I will reveal the contents. Until then . . .

InJoy,
Cristi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that wasn't very nice to make us wait for the answer.

Danielle

9:50 PM  
Blogger Cristi said...

Ah, but keeping you in suspense is fun. It would have made too long of an entry to put all together, so stay up until just after midnight and the contents will be revealed!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home