Friday, December 15, 2006

Want help from angels?

Being mortal certainly has it's challenges, doesn't it? In Rapid Eye, we start clearing birth energy beginning with the time that you leave the light of God. For some, this is a very emotional experience. If we're able to tune into the emotions we felt clear back then, some of us really were reluctant to leave and we knew we were headed for some hard stuff. Thankfully, using the tools that are available, that negative energy can be cleared out, and the pain can feel like joy instead.

Another joyful thought is that we're not here alone here. We have lots of support if we choose to view it that way. I believe we have plenty of angels about, assisting us in ways we might not even realize. Back in my college days, I even did a research paper on the subject. I was fascinated by all I found, and even discovered experiences within my own family of assistance from angels. I believe that quite often these angels are from our own line of ancestors, and they have a vested interest in what's going on here with us. Why wouldn't they want to assist us?

If you've read Remembering Wholeness, you know there's a chapter on angels. For some, this is a difficult concept, and they interpret Carol to be saying that she prays to angels, etc. Since I've had many personal conversations with Carol, I know this isn't the case at all. But she does believe they are there to help us if we will ask. She has a short video on her website addressing this very subject. I think it's enlightening, and it reminds me that there is more assistance available to me than I sometimes choose to believe. I want to tap into all of my resources for help. Don't you? Here's the link. You'll find it on the right-hand side of the page: How to Petition Your Angels

InJoy angelic help!
Cristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home