Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"I'm stuck!"

Sometimes I just feel stuck. Stuck emotionally, stuck financially, stuck with ill health, etc. Here it is a month or so before Christmas, and I'm teetering on the verge of stuckness. Time to take a look at what's going on.

It's pretty usual about now for the ol' Itty Bitty Icky Committee to start reminding me how I hate crowded parking lots, longs lines in stores, the calendar all clogged up with places I need to be even if they're things I want to attend. "You're going to be all stressed. You have to do so much more than the usual. How will you ever get it all done? There are so many people in your way, you'll just get stuck."

Am I really stuck? Only if I choose to think that way! Something I've learned through my Rapid Eye training is that most of our emotions are a throw-back to our birth experience. We call it birth energy. When someone uses the word stuck, or trapped, it was likely first felt during the birth process, specifically in the birth canal. Being able to identify the feeling and then understand where it originated can be most helpful.

Because of this important connection, the very first session we do in Rapid Eye is to clear birth energy. We assist the client in releasing much of the negative emotion attached to that experience, although it usually releases in layers as time goes on. Releasing a nice layer of those emotions can have a profound effect and a feeling of freedom.


Ah, that's it! The feeling of freedom. That's what I want instead of feeling stuck. And for starters, I decided I wanted to do something on the physical level. So today I embarked on a 3 day cleanse, following the guidelines of Dr. John Christopher and the School of Natural Healing. It's a fairly simple program, and it'll keep me very close to home and the porcelain throne. But that's okay. One of the reasons that works out so well is that I am spending a good portion of my day finding great deals online where I'm not jockeying for a parking slot and looking for the fastest checker.

Ah, freedom! It's what we create it to be.

InJoy!
Cristi

P.S. I'll address more on emotional freedom and holiday stress busting techniques over the next few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home