Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Time to get moving!

Wow, it's been more than a month since I've checked in here. What's up with that? It has everything to do with everything, actually. Sometimes I am busy, and sometimes I just feel slumpy. Either way, it's time to move forward. Something I'm learning is that it doesn't do any good to look back and wish for something different than what's there. It's okay to look forward and wish for change, but to look backward is to hold fast and stay stuck. I don't like stuck, do you?

Speaking of staying stuck, or NOT actually, if you haven't seen the movie The Secret, it's high time you did! I watched it for the first time almost a year ago, and I've watched it so many times since that I feel like everybody on the screen is my dear friend. It's all about living consciously by understanding the law of attraction. Never heard of that law? Maybe the phrase, "You reap what you sow," sounds more familiar, or "what goes around comes around," or "the law of the harvest." They're all ways of saying the same thing, and the law works whether we understand it or believe it or not. So I figure it's in my best interest to learn all I can about it and get it working in my favor.

So, I'm dusting around here. Time to move some cobwebs out of my life and let the spring air blow through. Time to reawaken my senses and tune in more clearly. I've had lots of interesting experiences that I'll be sharing in the next while. In the mean time, keep your eye out for a little joy here and there. It does a spirit good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home