Thursday, April 19, 2007

Holographic Creation

Just about every Wednesday evening, you'll find me sitting in my van waiting outside the building where my daughter takes Irish dance lessons. Even though I enjoy watching my daughter do the hornpipe and the jig, I don't have that privilege anymore. She's at the level of dance where parents are more of a distraction than anything else, so we find other things to do with our time. Most of the students live much closer than the 25 miles distance that we travel, and they likely head on home, but I find a variety of ways to use my time.

Sometimes I pop in a DVD of Carol Tuttle or Donna Eden. Occasionally I even make a quick run to the Walmart that's 9 miles away. But last night I packed my bag with books galore, a highlighter, my spiral, an ink pen, and my glasses. Time to do a little more reading for the class I'm teaching in 10 days.

Hmmm. Let's see. I had Professional Dreamer with me, the teacher's manual for the Life Skills course from the Rapid Eye Institute, Ageless Body, Timeless Mind by Deepak Chopra, and an expandable file with pages on each of the 7 principles I'll be teaching. I also had the book I Create Reality, How to Manifest Your Desires Using Holographic Creation. I'd purchased it as an ebook several months ago but hadn't taken the time to read it until now.

For some reason, I picked up that little ebook and started in. Truth be told, I read it from cover to cover, finishing the last page while my daughter untied her ghilles and put her regular shoes back on. This was an amazing little journey. I was delighted and enthused. I was looking forward to finding time the next day to try out the author's recommendations for turning your dreams into reality.

So today, I took the time to make a copy of the "creation" page and headed to my sauna. Have I mentioned that I adore my sauna? That's another day's topic altogether, but let me say this. The sauna is a place of great thought. No phone, no television, nobody wanting to talk to a sweat hog, so it's peaceful. Me and my creation page got settled in, and off we went.

I followed the suggestions and had my first "holographic creation" experience. I liked it. In fact, I loved it. I felt so energized and "up" that I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I usually only use my sauna every other day, but I've changed my plan for now. I want this to be my daily experience for at least a few weeks.

Don't waste a minute more! If you'd really like to learn the basics of using a very "energized" version of visualization, this is the place to start. It's very clearly written and easy to understand, and you'll be in creation mode just as soon as you choose to begin. You can take my word for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home