Friday, April 20, 2007

Catch the new movie!

This is exciting! Have you seen it? Gary Craig, along with an MD and a variety of other folks are all talking about the wonders of EFT. Take 7 minutes of your time to watch this new video!

This is particularly exciting to me because I once attended a class and my "neighbors" there were a couple of women on the video. But even more important than that, I love that more people are becoming aware of EFT. It is such a great tool, it's so easy to use, and it is free and painful. What more could you want?

Learn how to use this incredibly easy technique yourself. The DVDs are reasonably priced and easy to follow. Gary is an extremely generous man, allowing you to make copies of the DVDs to
give to others. Surely you and a friend or 5 would like to go in together.

Go for it!

InJoy,
Cristi

3 Comments:

Blogger Lianne said...

Cristi -

Ellen Bradford just sent me your link. I just finished RET training last weekend.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Lianne

8:44 AM  
Blogger Lianne said...

Oh, and I'm in Alchemists with Mishelle! It is a VERY SMALL WORLD!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Cristi said...

Well, hello Lianne! It IS a small world, isn't it? I'm sure we'll be meeting up at some event or other before long. I hope you loved training! You probably met Apryl & Randy, too. They're buds of mine as well.

Keep smiling! Cristi

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home